Sunday 3 April 2011

why should the affection be dispute?

a love to see..
a love to touch..
a love to feel..
a love to bring..
a love to save..

the love that not even one can take
the love that even me can talk
the love that only my heart can feel..
.......................

i was touched when i heard other people ask about the inner of my feeling..
they have describe the back of the true feel..
they are do not know what i was really feel,
yea, all the bad response i do
for me to hide all the underlying..

i know people wouldn't understand
the feel is just for me..
for my heart..
for my happiness,
for my spirit..

but when other people try to understand my "happiness"
the happiness will be the sadness..
offensive..
my heart blooding...

hmm..
what can i say
i cant stop other people talk..
but sincerely
i hope if others really want to try to understant..
please know the true is..

7 comments:

  1. a love to someone,
    a love to describe,
    and a love for hapiness..

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i did not finish it yet..hehe...wait for the next okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love.. can made people happy and cry..

    ReplyDelete
  4. love is general..it will be hurt
    it will give happiness..
    and now shida happy with A video

    ReplyDelete
  5. love to see
    love to sing
    thats u are

    ReplyDelete