Saturday 16 April 2011

thinking of you

no more tears right now
so tired to think about
for loving you is the best moment i can do
but now, what should i do..

remember you always
remember me not
forgetting you never
forgetting me is up to you

since you leave me this time,
i had thinking about you more and more
i start to calculate
the time i may go through without knowing you anymore
for me everything that come to my life is the one i love
and you will be the most i love forever..
but i realize,
everything is not forever
so, i must accept everything that happen

we do not remember days,
we remember moments

to my love,
i will always remember you and
miss you my dear..
hehhee

2 comments:

  1. sorry..
    i cant be there for you
    if i may
    i cant do nothing for you
    sorry..
    really2 sorry..
    miss you baby

    ReplyDelete