Sunday 10 April 2011

what can i say

what can i say
when other is really hate me..
even you..
did not know what to do so is others hate you too much..
being hypocrite in front of you..

people does not know all their mistake..
why other did not ask to them?
why don't you ask me??

maybe,
i can't accept but i think i will realize it one day
even you, can make me realize the mistaken.

here..
i'm begging you..
give me your apology
sorry i can't understand you
i always release all grievances
without think about your feeling
but i just want to story to member about my feel

i did not save in the heart about this grievances..
it end when i have story to other or my partner..
it will not more than..

again..
i'm begging ..
please forgive me

5 comments:

  1. We cannot satisfied all people heart..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not all of us know about our own mistake...
    so it possible for someone to make us realise about it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope one day you will found the best love..

    ReplyDelete
  4. why??
    sounds like unhappy??
    let you tell me..
    if u are needed someone to hear u

    ReplyDelete